Thursday 1 March 2012

THE FEMININE TOUCH


 She is a british artist with a dream...

"My idea is...

I have been experimenting over the last year with the creation of bags and cushions out of old woolen sweaters that i have felted. I have the aptitude to create my own designs and I have a good sense of colour to bring the right materials together to create wonderful creations. Up to now I have kept to simple designs as cutting out intricate ones in felt could be complicated and prone to all sorts of errors and slips.

I would really love to bring my designs to a completely new dymanic level and as I’m a bit of a computer whiz (last 30 years of my working life in IT) I would love to be able to do the designs on the computer.

The silouette cameo is an eletronic cutting machine which will link to my PC , allowing me to take electronic designs (design my own too) and cut them out to a professional finish, I imagine pretty japanese style & arts and crafts style (my 2 favourites) felt apliques on the front of my bags and cushions.

http://craftsulove.co.uk/silhouette.htm – I can buy it here for £289.99"

All you have to do to help her to reach her dream is voting for her here. So simple isn't it? Why not help?

No comments: