Friday 12 October 2012

ONE BUSY WEEK

This has been my anniversary week. On monday I turned 38th years old - I'm getting old - I had a small tea party with some friends. It was a lovely time with cake, 38 candles and lots of smoke (laughing). Let me share a few moments with you:

After this awesome day, I had to get back to work. More ghosts to stitch, as I had my first sale on folksy - Yay! And another craft fair to prepare.
Yes! After our first experience last weekend we now just want to keep going with craft fairs all around Kent. This one will be in Hoo (Medway, Kent, UK) very near where we live.



We are aiming for your support, as always. Please, pop over even if just to say "hello".
With all these things going on it was impossible to post Tuesday's board inspiration as always. Next week we will return with it. I will be posting some news about Laura's birthday party as well. We have been delivering her invitations already and I want to show them for you. I think they are very cute. :)
I guess it's time to pick up the needles again and get on stitching! After all I'm one year older, I have to behave myself! ;)


And don't forget, the Awesome Autumn Giveaway is still running. It would be a shame if you miss it!

No comments: