Friday 2 August 2013

THIS WEEK IN MY LIFE

It's Friday already! This week has been different than usual around here. With many appointments due to the pregnancy and some bits and bops to solve, I wasn't able to do the usual posts. In times like this I just wish my day could be a few hours longer.
However, I managed ending the new "ring pillow" that I was working on and it's already available on KP Etsy shop. Well, it will be listed on my Folksy shop sooner or later so, keep an eye on it!


In the next 2 weeks Laura's nursery is going to be closed for summer holiday, I guess that I will have no time at all for anything else apart from trying my best to get her less bored. She is such an active girl and I'm a lazy pregnant... I'm predicting difficult times ahead! :)
In the next 2 weeks Laura's nursery is going to be closed for summer holiday. I guess that I will have no time at all for anything else apart from trying my best to get her less bored. She is such an active girl and I'm a tired and lazy pregnant. I'm predicting difficult times ahead! :)
Unfortunately I may not have time for many updates at the blog. Though, I will try to finish some new items of KP Christmas collection. Let's see what time Laura lets me work. 
In the mean time here's a sneak peak of Christmas in Koalita Party. I can't wait to show you more...


No comments: