Thursday, 28 March 2013

ALL ABOUT... EASTER!

It's Easter already. Time to be with the family and friends. I guess it won't be a dry, sunny and warm Easter but a big hug, some chocolate and a cup of tea will make everything looks perfect! Happy Easter to you all!


1 - DIY Creature Kit by Charlotte Done
2 - Fabric Easter Carrots by Marta Sztuba
3 - Tiny pocket rabbit by Yulia
4 - Silk cocoons hand dyed by Sarah Hopping
5 - Printable gift tags by Catherine et Emilie Hebert
6 - Rabbit Necklace by Silent Roses

4 comments:

Юлия Гоенко said...

Thank you so much for featuring my bunny in your blog! Love your cute collection :)

Charlotte said...

Hello Cris! Thank you so much for the lovely feature! It has made my day/weekend/week! And it's amazingly, a beautiful sunny day too! Have a very happy Easter! xxxxx

La-fabrique-à-bricole said...

Ohhhh, beautiful finds! Thank you so much! Happy Easter!

Hannah Taylor said...

Hi,

My name is Hannah and I have really enjoyed reading your blog. I love how useful a lot of your topics are. I was wondering if we could exchange shout-outs. Would you please consider mentioning my website on your next post? I’ll be sure to mention yours on my blog. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!


Cheers,

Hannah
hannah.taylor4545 at gmail.com

money