Thursday 6 June 2013

ALL ABOUT... dear daddy!

My first (in a while) "All about" board is totally dedicated to Father's Day that is coming here in the UK on the 16th June. To my dad and to Laura's wonderful dad and to all the dads that really care...


1 - Printed artwork "Book Tree" by Ryo Takemasa
2 - Bicycle Wine Rack by Jesse
3 - Leather pencil pouch by Marisa S
4 - Hanging sculture "Andrew Silver" by Ryan Darwin
5 - Kodak Signet 35 photograph by Scott Board
6 - Tangerine rosemary soap bar by Soap
7 - Rustic beer tote by Bradley
8 - Vintage safety bottle by ThirdShift
9 - Golfers pencils by Phil Rao

2 comments:

ThirdShift said...

I think your post is great! All fun things that Dad would love. Thank you! I look forward to following your blog.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you like it! I'm looking forward to read your comments :) Thank you!