Tuesday 20 August 2013

WHAT ARE WE HAVING TODAY?

Today should has been a guest post day by Scott. Unfortunately Scott is not able to collaborate with KC anymore. I'm going to miss his tips about photography...

Well, if you are an photographer or a photography addict and would like to share your passion with us, an email for a collaboration with KC's blog would be much appreciated.

In the mean time I'll share with you what has been happening around here. As Laura wasn't having nursery I had to dedicate the most of my hours and energy to her and to the endless appointments I had due to the pregnancy. However, I still managed, don't really know how, to work on some products for Koalita Party and Koalita Gifts, the Christmas is almost here and the Halloween is just around the corner. So I've been spending my little time designing and making these sweeties and a few more are in the oven almost ready to come out! Hope you like it!




No comments: