Wednesday 2 October 2013

PREPARING FOR CLARA!

Hello there! It has been very difficult to keep on working and meet all the needs that the arrival of a new baby and pregnancy require. With 37 weeks I guess it's time to slow down, don't you think?

Christmas collection is almost ready and everything will be available on the second fortnight of November. Stay tuned with our Facebook page to get all the news in first hand!


Our Etsy and Folksy shops will be closed from 7th October to the middle of November.
If you spot a piece that you would love to have on your holidays season just let me know by contacting through our Facebook page or email. I will make an extra effort to send your order immediately after the shops are opened but before any coming order due to the reopening.

However, Koalita Craft blog will just return next year. So... I'm wishing you all a spooky Halloween, a cosy Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope I can see you here in 2014! Have yourself a lovely time! :)

No comments: